Achieve staffing objectives by Identifying, screening & presenting internal prospects.
• 3+ years of recruiting experience.
• Strong recruiting aptitude and knowledge; sales recruiting experience a plus. • Working Knowledge of Taleo a plus. • Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
• Develop strategies to drive increased levels of offer acceptance from offer to onboard
• Ability to work with many levels of internal leadership.
• Executive presence and an ability to serve as the Internal Placement Talent Adviser
• Ability to successfully run programs and key deliverables with flexibility under constantly changing conditions.
• Ability to create and effectively deliver power point presentations.
• Excellent client relationship, networking, and partnering skills at all levels of an organization.
• Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred. Detailed Description: The Talent Advisor partners with management in the identifying internal talent that have applied to open req’s, screening, qualifying & facilitation of Oracle’s internal talent in assigned areas in sales in Bogota Colombia
As an Oracle internal talent advisor you will work closely with internal talent, hiring managers & the external Oracle Recruiting team and supporting internal talent. Managing the full recruiting life cycle within assigned Oracle division(s). .
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. ITA may have project lead role. Internal Talent Advisor may demonstrate record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs. 3+ years recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment. BA/BS degree.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 5 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
Añadir a los favoritos
Eliminar de mis favoritos
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación