10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner that helps businesses with innovative product development, digitalization of existing business processes, modernization and acceleration through augmentation of existing teams. We leverage our deep understanding of the latest technologies and the nuances of the digital landscape in your specific industry to drive company growth, no matter where you are on your digital journey.
10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including but not limited to healthcare/life sciences, energy, communications/media, financial services, technology and education. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution. To learn more, visit our
- The Technical Architect "owns" the technical specification for an application's features and functionality and coordinates the day-to-day communication required to develop and deliver the application effectively and consistently within organizational standards.
- Solution Technical Architect drives product technical evolution initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders and participates in both pre and post-sales (e.g., deployment, planning, sales pitches) efforts when is required.
- The Solution Technical Architect guide the team to Agile methodology and continuous integration and delivery.
- This role gives support to the Scrum Master to address any doubt about the team or the product from the technical perspective.
- The Solution Technical Architect is accountable for the end-to-end product evolution/delivery decisions and the final user experience.
- They own the product technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concept.
- The role guarantee product technical success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive product evolution, deployment and implementation.
- They also evaluate and propose technical innovations/evolutions to the product both from the tools and the product itself.
- The role is responsible for defining the product architecture, always evaluating new technologies and trends to improve and keep the product efficient and up-to-date with the latest paradigms.
- It’s also responsible for the product to comply with the performance and scalability metrics settled for the product, as well as the DevOps pipeline definition and environment definitions.
- It must define technical guidelines, manuals, rules and best practices to be followed by the technical team, in both product evolution and projects.
- This includes the integration with internal and external applications. They should be familiar with identity management platforms such as Active Directory, configuring trusts and federation and understanding the various standard authentication protocols.
- Our Architect lead with the example, showing technical excellence and productivity for the rest of the team, giving them somebody to emulate and follow.
- The architect maintains and communicate the product technical vision for everyone and drive all decisions in accordance with the product goals. It brings support for the team needs, addressing questions, about a project or a technical direction, delivering answers or ways to get answers.
- The architect has a deep understanding of most high-level engineering details of the Core Platform. It guarantees that every single developed part of the product and choices the team makes, must be compatible and add value to the big picture and helping to reach the product vision. Reviewing the decisions, the team makes to ensure consistency and alignment with the vision.
- Translating engineering realities into simple terms for non-technical stakeholders. Engineers are knee-deep in the details of the code and should not worry about translating details into non-technical language if that doesn’t come naturally to them. A technical leader needs to be able to provide such translation, adjusting the level of detail depending on the audience.
- Allow the team to make progress by staying out of their way and protecting them from distractions. The technical leader needs to fulfill his or her responsibilities and, at the same time, stay out of the way of the team. He or she must allow other engineers to be as productive as they can be by limiting needless distractions.
- Mentoring and growing team members. The Architect help other engineers improve and move forward in their technical journey, but most important on their personal growth. Knowing team members strengths and weaknesses to plan their participation into a task that can be aligned with their strengths and their best possible fit. Also creates the right environment for the team growth and every individual to develop their full potential and add value to the product from different angles.
- Proficient in Java programming
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Proficient with Web Programming (Spring, JEE, Servlets, Jersey, JAX-RS, REST, JSON)
- Proficient with configuration management tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle)
- Proficient with SQL programming and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Proficient with Cloud deployments and containers
- Proficient with API architectures and Cybersecurity principle
Powered by JazzHR