Mission of the positionThis person would be in charge of Track assigned loads applying effective accompaniment and ensuring that the corresponding processes are complied with from assignment to delivery to the Customer.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Correctly and completely apply the SOP procedure established for the Tracking process. Track cargo tracking as soon as a cargo is assigned to a carrier and track until delivery.
2. Contact drivers via text message, email or mobile COMM tracking to see where you are at each critical load point3. Make sure the fee is returned signed4.
Make sure the tracking system is used and remains in place on the truck.5. Support tracking with data feed from larger companies.
6. Update all tracking and location ETA notes as shipment progresses.7. Notify the recipient or sales customer of the ETA prior to delivery.
8. Notify Carrier Sales and Customer Sale of acceptances or delayed trucks.9. Set up new carriers and process compliance documents10.
Generate immediate alerts by email, by telephone to Carrier sales REP, account manager, Director of Operations, about the news in the delivery of a load, which may generate delays, losses, or nondelivery of a load.
11. Document in Mcleod, all the management carried out in each load with the details of hours and relevant information received.
12. At the beginning of your shift notify the contacts with whom you carry out your operational management that it is already available in shift.
13. At the end of your day, deliver to the Tracking Team about the news or relevant facts that have been presented in your shift14.
Apply the toogle process in the different schedules established every half hour, according to the shift that corresponds to it15.
Enter in Mcleod the orders of the loads received from the Clients through email, applying all the specifications corresponding to the entry according to the type of order.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS1. Training Technician Technologist in administrative careers, related to international trade or related.
2. Other knowledge Management of transport and logistics operations, supply chain, office management.3. Work experience Minimum experience of 6 months in customer service and or sales of intangible services Logistics Management.
4. Idiom Advanced English, speaking, Reading, writing, listening. WORKING HOURSFrom Monday to Sunday, and holidays with rotating schedules like this600 a.
m. to 200 p.m.200 p.m. to 1000 p.m.2100 to 600 am800 a.m. to 500 p.m.And according to the provisions of the company, according to the needs of each Client.
Bolsa de trabajo Colombia ofrecemos puesto de Tracking Specialist Representative para el sector de Almacén Logística Transporte en la empresa VGF Management de Barranquilla.
Salario acorde a tu experiencia y al salario medio del sector. Actualiza ahora tu currículum vitae y postúlate a este empleo.
Tipo de empleo Tiempo Completo.