- Participate in business requirements meetings with the client in collaboration with the Business Analyst.
- Write business requirements documents, use cases, or user stories.
- Review requirements / user stories to determine if they can be done with standard Salesforce functionality, custom configuration, or custom code.
- Work as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders.
- Host presentations of prototypes/demos with business users.
- Configure and test Salesforce functionality.
- Document data specifications and interface specifications.
- Support User Acceptance testing by writing test scripts, facilitating joint testing sessions, providing first tier support to UA-testers, and reviewing triaging issues and defects.
- Manage scope by ensuring requirements are within the scope of the SOW and communicate any variations for input to the change control process.
Other Responsibilities (as assigned):
- Perform functional testing.
- Review testing issues and determine if the issue is a bug, or behaving as expected, or a new requirement.
- Write user acceptance test (UAT) scripts.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing sessions.
- Write training materials and train new users on new functionality.
- Assist with content entry and verification tasks.
- Salesforce security model, work with Business SMEs to define users, user profiles, and permissions.
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- One or more cloud certifications. (e.g. Sales, Service, Marketing, Manufacturing, Health, etc.).
- Salesforce Certifications: App Builder, Administrator, Advanced Administrator a plus.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce consulting experience.
- 3-5 years of overall consulting experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI and other configuration related activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Typical grade levels 6 through 9
Additional Information Note:
- Positions are open in English. With a minimum of 80% in fluency. (must)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. ( no negotiable),
- Remote Position
- law benefits.
- Open Salary According Experience.
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación