Instructor is an independent professional role within Professional Services with the focus on designing and providing world-class enablement programs for internal and external users. They ensure optimized, effective, and modern learning experiences for our global PS community and customers. They are expected to be up to date with the latest educational trends and tools to continuously improve learning methodology within Infobip Professional Services.
- Create, design, and execute a full curriculum of product/solution enablement programs for PS teams, customers, and partners.
- Develop cutting-edge training that can be delivered virtually to allow for flexibility (including videos, gamification, simulations, narration/audio).
- Create certification programs to ensure learners have completed the necessary training.
- Maintain and improve educational curriculum and content repository.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal experts to ensure enablement content is aligned with latest market and technology trends.
- Evaluate effectiveness, and propose content and methodology adjustments in order improve performance and profitability.
- Use appropriate technology and tools to deliver, place and track education solutions.
- Experience in content development and Training creation create courses.
- Native Spanish and advanced English level.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.