The Business Development executive is responsible for the identification, procurement, coordination, management and closure of sales opportunities supporting our main product offerings in RPO and will be primarily engaged in Colombia opportunities but also on occasion-Multi Country deals.
The BD manager will collaborate with the local Sales & Operations Teams. The purpose is to embed understanding of the value that can be created by RPO and help remove barriers through engagement, increased understanding and influence across all of the Infotree Group product lines.
MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
GENERATE SALES & DEVELOP SUSTAINABLE PARTNERSHIPS FOR MSP
- *Maintains and contributes to the market position of RPO: You are responsible for the detection and conversion of sales opportunities for RPO.
- *You are responsible for the coordination and follow up of the commercial process for all new clients (Tender participation, Needs analyses to deal closure) Depending on the scope of the sales opportunity, additional support by experts may be given.
- *Proactively approaches the market and market analyses (competition, market trends, opportunities, …);
- *Maintaining and expanding the RPO Network through various networking channels; You participate regularly to network events to represent the RPO and MGS brand.
- *Act as a subject matter expert for RPO
- *Developing solutions, along with the Local RPO Operations teams, the RPO regional team and/or other regional leadership for complex RPO engagements (e.g., deals may involve additional alternative employment models such as temp, temp-to-perm, MSP or BPO)
- *General recruitment processes and best practices;
- *Current business trends and strategies within the RPO market;
- Service level agreements, key performance indicators and analytics to support business objectives
- *Service level agreements and key performance indicators;
- *Creating winning relationships;
- *Present concepts and ideas to all levels of management internal and external.
- *Demonstrate Sales Ability & experience of Sales at “C”-Level.
- *Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs;
- *Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction;
- *Demonstrate excellent Written and Verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style;
- *University Degree or equivalent experience