GENERAL DESCRIPTION :
The role entails high attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines while exhibiting strong video editing skills.
The Video Editor can take complex ideas or functions and translate them into meaningful, compelling, convincing, clear and concise videos.
They will tell stories around our mission, assist with demos for our technology stack and help with promotional site videos.
Area of expertise (Skills)
1. Create video content
2. Visually tell the story of Qualfon via video
3. Create promotional videos of our 27 global sites
4. Edit global marketing assets, social media content, web assets and videos
5. Coordinate and seek video footage for marketing needs
6. Collaborate with the team to create content workflows from concept to production
7. Join weekly meetings to review video priorities & deadlines
8. Present a brief outline of footage including a shot list or script
9. Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
10. Digitally cut files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable
11. Create a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the program / film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
12. Reorder and fine-tune the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film / video.
13. Oversee the quality and progress of audio, video engineering and editing
14. Suggest or select music
15. Finalize technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and coloring and adding special effects.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)