Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, and former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allows our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Competitive Intelligence Analyst.
Location: Remote - Colombia
Cloudbeds Strategy Department is growing! We’ve been growing and expanding our business significantly over the last couple of years, and are hiring a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to execute market research and analysis for our fast-paced global competitive landscape.
The Strategy team reports directly to the CEO / co-founder and works closely with divisional heads and leaders. You will report to Strategy team members, with a visible role across multiple departments.
The CI Analyst will be involved in the development/management and tactical execution of our company's competitive intelligence program and support on-demand CI requests from various internal stakeholders. As the CI analyst, you will help streamline CI discovery & deliveries using the latest technology platforms available online and to Cloudbeds.
On a Day-to-Day Basis You Will:
- Lead the coordination and development of the competitive intelligence program at Cloudbeds
- Within set scope, research and identify information and trends amongst Cloudbeds’ competitive landscape
- Establish and maintain a competitor research database, combining external and internal data
- Perform analysis on different types of data sets, evaluating insights and trends
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales leaders, product & engineering teams, marketing and finance, supporting their CI needs
- Preform cadenced updates on existing reports and analysis
- Use various market analysis platforms such as Crunchbase, Linkedin Insights, Hotel Tech Report, various news blogs, etc.
- Work within Cloudbeds platforms such as Salesforce, Guru, Google Sheets/Docs, etc.
- On occasion, present parts of your work to internal stakeholders, with direct support and collaboration from your manager
- When requested, support the evaluation and management of different tools and methodologies to improve the competitive intelligence program
- 1-3+ years working experience in the hospitality industry using Cloudbeds or a comparable software platform.
- AND Relevant degree/certificate in competitive intelligence, market analysis, research, business, or hospitality/travel-related field
- Comfortable and confident working with different sets of data and research in various platforms such as excel/google sheets.
- Experience and confidence “story telling” using visual representations of data both collected and analyzed
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Being detail-oriented, comfortable with repetitive tasks, including data entry
- Someone who submits quality work the first time
- You would quickly excel at this role with additional experience of
- Knowledge/experience in the hospitality and travel industry
- Remote technology saas company experience
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR