At SproutLoud our people and culture are central to our success. You’ll find an environment that is 100% jerk free, where people share the values of putting clients first, being accountable, caring about your team and the quality of your work, inspiring others, and growing in your level of expertise and professional development. Perhaps that's why for two years running (in both 2018 and 2019), we are ranked among the Top Work Places by the Sun Sentinel.
SproutLoud is a Software plus Services platform that services the local marketing needs of large organizations. Called Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA), we help our clients manage their brands and distribute their marketing resources locally - through sales channels, franchisees, chain-retail locations, dealer networks, value-added reseller (VAR) programs, and field employees/offices - with a comprehensive distributed marketing solution. SproutLoud solutions manage brand compliance, increase speed to market, automate manual tasks, and provide robust reporting and business intelligence.
Identified by Forrester Research in 2018 as the Third Stage for sales and marketing leaders, SproutLoud is on the forefront of the TCMA industry. We need a great team to help us execute - so come join us!
The QA Lead Analyst will lead a team of QA Analysts to ensure products adherence to requirements and functional specifications as well as establish the reliability of the product in diverse environments. The QA Lead Analyst will manage, build and grow our QA team while implementing proven QA practices and processes.
As a Senior QA Analyst you will be part of a cross-functional team. You will perform manual and automated UAT, functional, cross-browser and regression testing to ensure both feature completion and browser compatibility. From initial kickoff through to launch, you will be an integral part of the development lifecycle. You will poke holes in product requirements to identify edge cases, document and execute detailed test plans, be on-hand for support during major launches and help monitor performance after release.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Work with product architects and developers at all stages to promote quality
- Estimate QA efforts and produce test plans and ensuring they are followed
- Identify and recommend any opportunity for implementing automation to increase efficiency of testing
- Produce and prioritize bug reports and provide hands on testing support during QA phase and production validation
- Verify that load, scalability, and performance requirements have been met
- Co-ordinate with DevOps team to ensure required test tools and platforms are available
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Work in an agile team environment
- Work in a continuous integration environment
- Train, coach and advise other team members about quality assurance best practices
- Show a keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Make key decisions and judgments on own
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years Progressive QA experience
- 3+ years Developing test cases (manual and automated) and test software components
- Familiarity with standard QA practices and procedures
- Professional manner and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Knowledge and experience working with a test case management and defect tracking system
- Ability to manage a mix of local and remote teams
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Not required, but a plus:
- Programming skills (sufficient to write automation scripts, and unit test)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Git
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools
- Experience within Start-Ups with successful track record in testing web applications - both automated and manually
Benefits and Perks
At SproutLoud, we continue to cultivate an environment that aspires to be one of the best places to work - period. SproutLoud pays the full cost of some benefit programs with our team members. Benefits include health-care coverage (Poliza de Seguro Sura), transportation/parking benefit, maternity and paternity benefits, professional development, generous paid time off (PTO) policy, employee and client referral programs, and wellness initiatives. We also have fun along the way - a partially paid gym membership, community involvement events, creative recognition programs, breakfast Fridays, BBQ/picnic summers, annual kick off events, monthly happy hours/team building activities, casual dress code, etc. And because we believe in keeping the innovative spirit alive over the long haul, we provide a paid four-week sabbatical leave after every sixth year of service for team members to recharge, renew and reboot.
Having a career at SproutLoud means you are on a team that helps each other win. You will be in an environment that is 100% jerk-free, and share values with others who are accountable, care, inspire, elevate and grow. Come grow with SproutLoud!
Powered by JazzHR