ATCS is looking for a Digital Consumer Insights Analyst Consultant with strong qualitative research experience. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, an innovative thinker, and excellent presenter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must have a passion for staying up-to-date on cultural trends. Consultants at ATCS are capable of meeting the demanding needs of our clients in North America and LATAM. Project and client management skills are required for this client facing role.
Consultants will serve as subject matter experts for all digital insights. They will work closely
with clients to create and present valuable insights and data-driven recommendations to answer key
business objectives, ranging from consumer behavior-style questions to marketing strategy and brand positioning.
The Digital Consumer Insights Analyst Consultant is responsible for duties including but not limited to the following:
- Identifying and contextualizing both macro and micro trends relevant to ATCS’ clients; trends to be identified through own research (keeping up-to-date on relevant news sources), plan and analyze primary research based on digital sources and synthesizing secondary research sources.
- With trends in mind, identifying strategic opportunities and making well thought out recommendations to inform our clients’ business decisions.
- Acting as a liaison between the ATCS and the client through relationship building, proactively anticipating consumer research needs and representing the ‘voice of the consumer’ during meetings and presentations.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to brand and/or consumer insights teams when questions regarding the consumer arise.
- Conducting qualitative research projects based primarily on social media and digital data to answer questions in multiple areas including product development, brand strategy, communication, tracking, and positioning for our clients’ brands.
- Reporting and presenting insightful findings with actionable recommendations to key partners
- 7-10 years of experience in qualitative research or similar field.
- Fluent Spanish required; some knowledge of Portuguese is desired.
- Candidate should have a deep understanding of LATAM culture. Experience working in LATAM is desired.
- Prior knowledge of qualitative research methodologies is required.
- Candidate must have the ability to derive insights from qualitative research.
- Candidate must have the ability to efficiently handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, adapt to shifting priorities, and be very detail-oriented.
- Candidate must be able to consistently demonstrate the ability to plan, execute, and complete a wide variety of projects in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical thinking and writing skills are required in both English and Spanish.
- Candidate must be able to synthesize multiple sources of information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Candidate must be able to present insights with confidence and represent the ‘voice of the consumer’ in meetings with clients.
- Candidate must display good interpersonal skills, including a positive, cooperative attitude - both inside ATCS and with our clients.
- Marketing, Market Research/Insights, Anthropology, Psychology, Communications and Business majors preferred
- CPG experience preferred but not required
- Required: Spanish and English. Portuguese preferred.
ATCS Social Insights focuses on understanding today’s rapidly changing consumer behaviors and overall societal trends. Our robust data collection is sourced by social platforms and thoroughly analyzed by a team of passionate experts that help clients explore consumer needs, passion and pain points, usage and motives, all as quickly as they occur.
We’re much more than an insights consultant group.
ATCS’s strong background in tech powers our division with cutting edge A.I., and state-of-the-art tools to decipher sentiment, reputation, market trends, industry buzz etc. We decode data into knowledge that helps identify and seize opportunities for our clients to succeed.
With 20 years’ experience, onsite presence in North America, Europe and Asia, ATCS provides seamless offshoring development with local expertise. Supporting industries of Automotive, Aftermarket/Aftersales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Food & Beverage we bring industry benchmark ideas to life quickly, cost effectively, and collaboratively, while maintaining quality expectations.
Powered by JazzHR