At SproutLoud our people and culture are central to our success. You’ll find an environment that is 100% jerk free, where people share the values of putting clients first, being accountable, caring about your team and the quality of your work, inspiring others, and growing in your level of expertise and professional development. Perhaps that's why for two years running (in both 2018 and 2019), we are ranked among the Top Work Places by the Sun Sentinel.
SproutLoud is a Software plus Services platform that services the local marketing needs of large organizations. Called Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA), we help our clients manage their brands and distribute their marketing resources locally - through sales channels, franchisees, chain-retail locations, dealer networks, value-added reseller (VAR) programs, and field employees/offices - with a comprehensive distributed marketing solution. SproutLoud solutions manage brand compliance, increase speed to market, automate manual tasks, and provide robust reporting and business intelligence.
Identified by Forrester Research in 2018 as the Third Stage for sales and marketing leaders, SproutLoud is on the forefront of the TCMA industry. We need a great team to help us execute - so come join us!
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will help ensure that the projects we deliver function according to their outlined requirements, maintain baseline performance standards, and make sense for our end users.
As a Senior QA Analyst you will be part of a cross-functional team. You will perform manual and automated UAT, functional, cross-browser and regression testing to ensure both feature completion and browser compatibility. From initial kickoff through to launch, you will be an integral part of the development lifecycle. You will poke holes in product requirements to identify edge cases, document and execute detailed test plans, be on-hand for support during major launches and help monitor performance after release.
The Senior QA Analyst is a self-starter with a knack for breaking things and investigative bug hunting. He/she will be obsessive about details, able to think beyond the specifications and use their intuitive nature to go above and beyond the provided test cases. And because our QA analyst operate largely in support of our developers, it is important that all of our QA Analysts are patient, tactful communicators who can work well with people across other disciplines.
- Serve as a member of development teams involved in the analysis, design, implementation, and support for SproutLoud’s applications and systems
- Design, write, and execute test cases
- Write descriptive defect reports
- Develop testing strategies to effectively and efficiently test new capabilities and bug fixes, balancing thoroughness and speed to market
- Use SQL to verify data integrity
- Work in an agile team environment
- Work in a continuous integration environment
- Interact with stakeholders and management to make key decisions with regards to the application functionality
- Train, coach and advise other team members about quality assurance best practices
- Show a keen eye for detail and the ability to adhere to deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Make key decisions and judgments on own
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years Progressive QA experience
- 3+ years Developing test cases (manual and automated) and test software components
- Experience working on QA projects of multiple people
- Knowledge and experience working with a test case management and defect tracking system
- Experience testing web based applications
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Not required, but a plus:
- Programming skills (sufficient to write automation scripts, and unit test)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools
Benefits and Perks
At SproutLoud, we continue to cultivate an environment that aspires to be one of the best places to work, period. SproutLoud pays the full cost of some benefit programs with our team members. Benefits include health care coverage (Sura insurance policy), connectivity benefit, English classes, maternity and paternity benefits, possibility of remote work, professional development, generous paid time off policy (PTO), programs and initiatives of reference of employees and customers. of wellness. We also had fun along the way: a partially paid gym membership, community engagement events, creative recognition programs, breakfast on Fridays, summer barbecue / picnic, annual kick-off events, monthly happy hours / team building activities , casual dress code, etc. Because we believe in keeping the innovative spirit alive for the long term, we offer a four-week paid sabbatical after every six years of service for team members to recharge, renew, and restart.
Having a career at SproutLoud means you are on a team that helps each other win. You will be in a 100% shake free environment and share values with others who are responsible, caring, inspiring, on the rise and growing. Come grow with SproutLoud!
Powered by JazzHR