We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our physicians and managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to our physicians and managers in Houston, TX.
The Senior Executive Assistant's main duties include helping with meeting scheduling, and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of our physicians and managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company's workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of physicians / managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Be available for keeping meeting minutes and meeting documentation remotely
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Help support physician revenue cycle charge entry
- Respond promptly to managers' queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), with strong proficiency both verbal / written - in both languages
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using standard office equipment
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work