AEG Company : AEG Presents LLC
Job Description : The Director of Digital Partnerships will be based in Austin, Texas, with The Messina Group. The Messina Group is responsible for some of the biggest tours in the US (Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Blake Shelton, Tim Mcgraw / Faith Hill, George Straight, Kenny Chesney).
Digital Partnerships is responsible for finding new and interesting ways to distribute and market our tours. From product integrations with technology companies to never been done before marketing opportunities with established partners, The Director of Digital Partnerships will prioritize partners and opportunities to find deals and distributions that can start with TMG and be expanded company wide.
Collaborating with the Global Partnerships team with be crucial.
Essential Duties :
1. Outreach to partners to determine marketing and transactional opportunities
2. Development of creative partnerships around distribution of tickets, starting with specific tours and expanding deals company wide.
developing relationships beyond partner spends.
4. Partnering with digital product team to integrate product integration concepts with partners.
Required Qualifications :
1. A minimum education level of : Bachelor of Arts / Sciences Degree (Advanced Degree Preferred)
2. 7 year minimum experience
3. Relationships with all major digital partners (Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc)
4. Relationships with up and coming technology and entertainment companies (pipeline to start ups)
5. Knowledge of omnichannel digital marketing and digital tracking
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business
7. Maintains excellent writing and language skills
8. Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie :
content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
9. Proficient in excel (model building a plus)
10. Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
11. Proven ability to instigate and create multi year deals
12. Experience in music and entertainment industry
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Understanding of data architecture
2. Understanding of the live entertainment Position Type : Regular
Travel Required : 25% - 50%
Shift : Req Create Date : 08 / 01 / 17 Requisition # : LIV5525