The Opportunity : Joining the One Commercial Partner team as a Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) means you will be playing a critical role helping
Microsoft Partners to capitalize on the $2.2 trillion-dollar Digital Transformation market opportunity by 2019 a 60% increase since 2016.
Working in OCP means you are shaping the world’s largest eco-system of technology companies working to digitally transform the world’s most
innovative companies, large and small.
Microsoft’s Mission : Through our partners Microsoft brings digital ambitions to life by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
Overseeing Digital Transformation Success : The CSA plays a critical role in working with partners to provide deep Azure technical support through
solution build and first mile customer engagements including Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS), Hackathons
The Role : The CSA is a Solutions Architect building relationship with partner technical and development resources designing and architecting
new solutions based on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform and technologies. CSAs deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements
optimized to accelerate partner solution builds and first mile customer wins.
A Solutions Architect : The CSA Is a technology expert who stands out because of their deep solutions knowledge. They can go toe-to-toe with
Microsoft’s Azure engineering teams and blackbelts often surfacing product issues, feeding back value data and insights that accelerate fixes and
Partner Types Managed : The CSA works across partner types including ISV, MSP, CD and SIs.
1. Technical Enablement : Jointly develop technical enablement plan for partners 2. Enablement Execution : Lead and or contribute to the delivery of workshops, Bootcamps, trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners.
3. Technical Engagement : Lead the execution of deep technical engagements including; Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, Hackathons to define and bring new solutions to market.
4. Partner Skilling and Sharing Best Practices : Network and collaborate with Microsoft’s Engineering and Global Black Belt teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices.
5. Technical Acumen : Understands technology trends and opportunities, compliance / risk issues by reading, attending webinars, conferences delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, ISG / Saugatuck.
6. The Participation Economy : Joins the Participation economy attending Digital Transformation / Technology conferences like Build.
Participates on technical panels and user groups and contributes with insights and work that is shared in communities such as MSDN and Channel9.
7. Technical Network : Invests in own LinkedIn Profile to promote value, experiences and expertise. Responsible for building an expansive Network of partner technical contacts and internal contacts including Engineering, Global Black belts, M&O and peer Architects.
8. Evangelist : Evangelizes the partners practice and solutions in customer’s implementations via Technical briefings, Architecture Review Sessions.
9. Implementation Success : Improves partner’s implementation success by increasing the number of FastTrack endorsed architects in the partner’s organization.
10. Pre-Sales : Enable the partner on technical pre-sales skills while supporting initial partner’s wins.
Experiences Required : Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge :
partner practice building opportunities.
platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
required (2+ years) in Containers, Migration Techniques, Resiliency and Infrastructure Security.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.