Talent.com (formerly neuvoo ) is one of the largest employment search websites globally, operating in 78+ countries with more than 80 million visitors per month searching and applying for jobs.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the fastest-growing Canadian company in the HR tech space, employing more than 325 people worldwide. We are looking for new voices to help us connect the world to work.
Talent.com is actively looking for a QA Automation Tester to work in our Medellín Office.
What you’ll do:
- Functionally testing new User Stories in one of our scrum teams ;
- Test on desktop and mobile ;
- Pushing the team to deliver high-quality results ;
- Creating and executing test cases using JIRA ;
- Performing exploratory tests and regression tests .
What you bring:
- You have at least 1 + years of relevant working experience ;
- You have a bachelor s degree in the IT field ;
- You have an eye for details ;
- You have good proficiency in English (B2 or C level preferred ).
Extra’s that would be great:
- You have experience working with Selenium or any other automation testing tool.
What we Offer:
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere where you will be working with a team of passionate and youthful people;
- International reach;
- Competitive salary;
- SURA Health Insurance;
- Generous vacation policy;
- Flat and transparent organizational structure;
- Free coffee, fruit basket, and snacks;
- Frequent corporate and networking events (virtually in times of COVID-19).
When you join Talent.com, you enter a family of passionate and motivated individuals, connected by their need to grow, to innovate and their restless ambition. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy the flexibility and autonomy they are given, opportunities for constant career advancement, and a supportive learning environment.
At Talent.com you can come as you are (casual dress code). We are a diverse (more than 20 nationalities and about 10 languages spoken) and inclusive work environment, but most of all a fun environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.