*** PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH***
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing customer base of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 600+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and inspired individual who has the creative aptitude, exceptional organizational skills, and professional etiquette. Cloudbeds is seeking a Junior WordPress Developer with an eagerness to assist in maintaining and growing the Cloudbeds corporate websites and associated technologies. This is a full-time, remote work position and will report to the Marketing Operations Manager & Marketing Developer Engineer.
Location: Remote - Colombia (Required Shift: 8AM - 5PM PST)
What You’ll Do:
- Work on custom landing pages based on mockups
- Assist senior developers in various PHP, HTML, CSS, and JavasScript projects
- Assist in the implementation of applying website multi-language translations
- Work on custom WordPress theme and template modifications
- Collaborate with marketing team members to improve the functionality, user-friendliness, and conversion rates on our websites
- General website maintenance (plugin updates, backend, and SEO optimizations)
- And other developer duties as requested
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in building WordPress sites
- PHP, especially as it relates to WordPress
- Strong HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge
- An understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, hierarchy, color, iconography, imagery, sizing, and layout)
- Web development best practices related to responsive web design
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to prioritize project requests and meet deadlines
- Disciplined attention to detail
- Natural problem-solver
- Flexible schedule
- Strong organizational skills
- A webcam and microphone for Zoom meetings and a reliable internet connection
- Eager and able to rapidly learn new skills, technologies, and concepts.
- Excellent verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills and are eager to further refine and develop these skills
- Ability to work across teams and communicate effectively with a willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
Good to Have:
- Experience in working with multi-language sites, especially WPML WordPress Plugin
- Figma/Sketch knowledge, working experience in extracting images and laying out designs
- Knowledge of Google Workspace: Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Analytics, Tag Manager
- Familiar with Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Understanding of backend and database technologies, such as MySQL
- Experience working with CRMs and marketing automation, especially Pardot and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- General knowledge of marketing concepts
About The Marketing Team:
Cloudbeds’ global marketing is responsible for the growth of Cloudbeds through a data-driven approach. Our team is responsible for demand generation, public and analyst relations, the brand and communications, content, and product marketing. Our aim is to communicate the value of Cloudbeds to global audiences.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at email@example.com.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR