Bachelor´s degree: information systems, computer engineering, computer science or related
We are looking for a professional with experience and deep understanding and experience about technology and system architecture components, such as networking, virtualization, software, hardware and cloud computing. Strategical thinking would be required to analyses strengths and weaknesses of a customer need.
You will also need strong soft skills like teamwork, assertive communication, creative thinking, time management, problem solving, conflict resolution among others. You should engage and connect with external and internal customers, so we expect a customer centric professional looking for engage and retain customers by an advisory support behavior.
You naturally should be curious and interested to learn about technology and also business trends, also we expect from you to adapt fast and easy to changes that are part of technology world.
3 years relevant information and technology, development and related.
Language: Advanced english.
• Become an expert on Oracle's Tech Cloud portfolio solutions.
• It will be responsible for the analysis of the client's needs, elaboration of cost-effective proposals, advisory support to the client so that they make use of Oracle services through a clear value proposition based on the competitive advantages, benefits, strengths and functionalities of the portfolio .
• Build trust with our clients on a permanent basis through different communication channels (e-mail, telephone, chat, video call, or personally).
• Identify the digital transformation plan of each client and propose initiatives leveraged in Oracle technology, acting as a consultant.
• Develop and implement programs to improve the user experience, working together with other teams in the organization (Sales, Pre-sales, support).
• Receive and treat crises, failures and customer requirements regarding its technological service platform.
• Develop the administrative tasks that the position requires as part of the definition of processes in the area.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Staff Internet Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform their responsibilities is 10%
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.