Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding.
In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
Implement all marketing activities, and support Sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
Working within the Power Grids Business, you will implement all marketing strategies, in support of the products sales team in Bogota - Colombia.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business objectives and increase market share.
1. Strategy Implements the local go-to market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
2. Targets Achieves product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
3. Business Plans Executes annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units / Product Groups. Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
4. Analysis Coordinates market analyses with Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
5. Sales Oversees sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
6. Training Drives sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each Sales person.
Facilitates know-how sharing and crosscollaboration.
A Engineering degree, preferably Electrical or Electromechanical.
3- 5 years of Experience selling Electromechanical equipments, ideally transformers, motors, etc.
Experience with product managment, Marketing, Homologations and Product demostrations. Must be a Techincal and Comercial profile
Advanced or Intermediary English
Availability to travel