MAS Global is an Agile Software Development Services firm based in Florida, United States, with consultants in multiple states in the US and offices in Medellin, Colombia in a convenient location (Patio Bonito and Ciudad del Rio).
MAS Global provides top talent to corporations in the US with a mix of onsite and nearshore team members. Our Founder and CEO of MAS Global was born in Colombia, graduated from EAFIT University, and is highly engaged with the team.
MAS Global is also a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise and listed by Inc5000 magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US and another .
Our team members enjoy a great culture and work environment, some of the benefits include prepaid medicine and classes with native English coaches, 2 days working from home, an energetic and talented team that likes to work smart and continuously learn.
Team members playing video games during lunchtime or after work, ping pong in our patio is a common everyday scene. Even more common is to see teams collaborating to build amazing software, build innovative solutions with the latest technologies and interacting with teams across the US to meet sprint goals.
If this sounds like you, come join us!
Check out our office and team in this quick video
1. + 2 years of accounting experience : P&L, balance sheet, general accounting, budgets, service industry.
2. Collaborate to maximize working capital, manage the liquidity of the company and cost control.
3. Manage financial reports, investment portfolios, accounting and financial analysis of the company.
4. Report to the financial advisor in the USA and Operations
5. Intermediate-Advanced English.
6. Effective communication and teamwork skills
7. Billing : forecast of collections for there to be enough liquidity, in addition, you must supervise the cash management strategies.
8. Analysis and budgeting
9. Creation of financial reports
10. Foreign currency management
11. Management of advanced Excel and accounting programs
12. Financial metrics
13. Tax Planning and Projection
14. BBA - Accounting
15. Availability for trips abroad - mainly to the United States (USA).