10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner that helps businesses with innovative product development, digitalization of existing business processes, modernization and acceleration through augmentation of existing teams. We leverage our deep understanding of the latest technologies and the nuances of the digital landscape in your specific industry to drive company growth, no matter where you are on your digital journey.
10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including but not limited to healthcare/life sciences, energy, communications/media, financial services, technology and education. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution. To learn more, visit our
• We are looking for someone that can be productive quickly which likely means someone with experience 5+ years of experience specific to our technologies.
• Based on this need, it feels we need to up the level of this position to a high-mid to Sr level
• We recognize that many people have different backend experiences, so we’re assuming that node can be picked up if they are familiar with JS
• Front-end experience is also necessary. A component-based approach, similar to React, is preferred, but not required.
• Sense of urgency
• Learning agility
• Excellent communicator
Assessment details used for other candidates:
• Build a site with svelte that has the following features
• Server rendered
• Fetches data from a database
• Has some sort of client only rendered feature (like the clock in the svelte examples)
• Has a docker file that setups a local env (for at least the database, not necessarily the node env)
• Exists in github and has a README.md that describes how to get it running locally for developers
• Note: Ideally, we'd like to see svelte-kit or sapper as their backend, but any proficiency with Svelte on the fronted and some other tech on the backend will work.
Powered by JazzHR