Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Mechanic to join the Well Intervention team based in Bogota.
Overall Purpose of the Job : To ensure that Expro equipment and machinery is in good working order at all times and is maintained in a safe manner.
Key Activities and Accountabilities : 1. Maintain codes and programs for computer-controlled machinery, record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as required.
2. Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear, record repairs and maintenance performed. 3. Analyse test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
4. Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery. 5. Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
6. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs and reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing or repairs.
7. Repair, restore and maintain the operating condition of machinery and equipment, replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
8. Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
9. Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs. Job Knowledge and Qualifications : 1.
applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.