Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ : WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
1. Aligning of the account to Willis and Sponsor business policies (Compliance, legal, financial, operations, rh).
2. Portfolio conciliation between sponsor WTW and insurances companies
3. Give assistance to the insurers about the claim process (Documents to receive and reponse times).
4. Ensure that the information between the carrier and Willis is the same through premiums and policies reconciliations.
5. Monitoring performance indicators for each account assigned.
6. Attention to customer extern requests, sponsor and insurers.
1. Graduated person or for to graduate.
2. Insurance knowledge and affinity process.
3. A year experience minim.
4. Customer management and conflict resolution.
5. Handling of microsoft suit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.